Leeds in Pictures
Mill Hill Chapel 1670s
Mill Hill, seen here in the 18th Century, was the first chapel built by the Nonconformists in the North of England. The building which was started in 1672 and held its first recorded service in 1674. Many changes were carried out to it over the years and it was finally replaced in 1847.