Leeds in Pictures


Infirmary Street and Park Row c. 1830

Infirmary Street and Park Row c. 1830

On Infirmary Street to the left is the north wing of the Coloured Cloth Hall opened in 1758 and beyond it the original Leeds General Infirmary opened in 1771. On the immediate right is the Courthouse opened in 1813 and at the far right on Park Row is the Philosophical Hall opened in 1821.